when is it now

lundi 27 avril 2015

just once I arrange everything to go further

just once I arrange everything to go further than usual, but at the last moment I am told that this is not possible then I have to give up and continue as before but ultimately it suits me because I do not feel ready to go further, I'm fine where I am and I do what I want, I'm not under any underground adventure, then in life you have to go where one can go without saying that all is because the thing is to get in condition to continue despite the passage austerity which proves that everything that happens is just in the head but not especially in not exceeding a certain length and how we know where we are going, not in the mountains, not in the sea, but somewhere in a large enough city to walk around in 8 hours and for the moment I did that at Paris, for I was born in this city and I live next door, so it's very easy for me to go back home and telling me that even if I have sore feet is not today ' hui that I will die, so to get better I take time to find out what it is and I take such good weather to say he is fine and all I can hope for is that it shine, so a good point, and even if nothing is going as I would like it goes very well, all is well for years and I do not see why it would go wrong unless of course I could not be right, but good it takes time and I'm at the beginning, even if it's not true, I said and maybe I'll tell me for years and years in the beginning, it is perhaps to stay young, so I'm still in the beginning, is that I do not get older, I'm still wondering how long I'll stay young enough in any case not to be serious, because for me life is great humor even if it is not seen at first glance because you just watch TV all the time problems, people living in poverty is more than I can bear, why can we do not all live in peace, is it too much to ask everyone to make an effort and to say that it is worth making an effort towards peace, because together we can live once for all be strong enough to ask for peace in countries at war, the rulers, people say there's enough misery is no longer possible and even if I go where I want when I want in the lightness of living in the carefree and in the thought that I have for that everything goes well, I wish me to live like this until I die because it takes to live happy, if only lives in the unfortunately we can not smile it's terrible, but I'm nothing in all this, so I might as well ask all those who have the power to change things to do, but hey that's what is said, but I do not expect everything is distorted nothing, there is no truth, it is a war that begets evil, all the dead weigh on the conscience and to free you have to ask forgiveness for tomorrow in Bon mood we seem to find a path that is acceptable to all, in balancing the joy of living, kindly look at everyone in the head with a main idea and to do good for others, and if everyone thought like that we would have more poor because the poor are poor because the rich who took all the money while in life there are all kinds of needs must have to do that

Aucun commentaire: