when is it now

mardi 28 avril 2015

what happens here is a chance

what happens here is a chance to take what happens by the sea but I'm far from the first contact I do not know how to confuse a new marine a former diver to know what it's like to take a well in Seine but with all the precautions is when we eat because since the shark went to take his lunch there is nobody left to serve tea and as Alphonse is on vacation that does not change the rules except for housekeeping because they do not see evil everywhere, but I found yesterday that the plates were shining but the towels were brown, as I remembered it had to be white, it is not difficult to understand that I am in need of physical and I hate poor people, they remind me too much that I fly for years to start a new cycle, it will be called the places to see before you go to heaven, but for now it is only that an idea because anything containing salt should be avoided and it is not the first time I expect a message from the director to find out what makes fish that flew over the sea then get caught in the nets of the tennis court, and noon as I had no new supervisor relatives in glitzy derision, I went directly to ask him who holds the fence to see farther, and it account no, I'm not the style to forget that it all depends on the money we spend so to boost the slightest relaxation, I make an exception and I look back a relaxed one is here to s' fun, see bodies naked, and to keep everything friends, looking for a place where I could finally enjoy my new cream, it's been so long since I expect this time, once in life one is done pleasure and it is believed that anything is possible but I do not delude myself I age I have and want more of everything to party while bored and I see no interest in stick me in a body to try to withdraw a pin that would have dropped inadvertently focus it stings, but I'm willing to do that without taking me to think about the consequences, life is too short, try to Sneak in the corridors to avoid arousing sentries careful not see what is happening in the rooms, happily I need to step back, it's been that I find that everything that happens is something that arises as a butterfly on a flower, everything is light, do nothing, everything is really associated with the previous situation, but hey that's how I know that if you go that's difficult to do his luggage but it's so good to feel that all I know is not that far from the captain, and it snaps into semantic variation I think fingers do not seem to take anything annoying and as it is an extremely difficult thing I think I'll leave me an hour trying to calm me, because in the middle of breaded fish I saw myself from too far away, on the spot I missed my exit but after when everything is back to normal I thought, so here it is not banal, I was about to see what it's like to take a bath, now the bad cop came to me to ask me questions like how are you, you feel good, you need someone to relax, and all that and then be in the paper the tour

Aucun commentaire: