when is it now

jeudi 30 avril 2015

what I do to why

what I do to why that word is accurate but the place is wide because in each plan too who complains to do too many things, so I give to balance one another and go out for him now says it is forbidden to think that in a month it will do all the shopping around to ensure that in an imaginary field which results in a sequence olfactory pleasure to make the intense pleasure and here it is starts moving, the sooner I take my fishing rod and I learn to hold on, which is not natural to me because I tend to want everything very quickly and now I know that life is beautiful even if nothing coming off to understand that the timing is not who wins but in fact what is happening is a moment of lightness that seems to get the main interest for pear but with more sides one way put everything I can into a bag, I close it and I send it to China for peace that could not happen with all these peaks that run in the meadow, then to be superbly in a web of marine, that swells with the west wind and without salt I think the time is well immersed in bitterness, for everything is eternal so there can be no puck did not say why c is later thank you for those who sing in my head, because after receiving the price of my silence I seek an escape to another who feels herring, but if this is an opportunity to lose my I time for solitude in face of the earth where grows my dream of becoming a peasant day, for the land calls me but so as to be in this time a question arises as to how why do something that tends to giving away the next moment but with luck the beast that feels that everything is done in the belief to thank someone who is not of this world but the next, because for that I am in the certainty to step tiny tendon that is not yet taken any toll but with this salad there is not an hour of relaxation that is considered an inner sun, which gives receives a slap or rather in the room opposite the door, a dog portrait that has been run over by a car traveling slowly but as the snow storm could not have a place had to make a hole in the layer of pee to have a vision clear of other followers of ordinary madness, but now it changes everything is taken by chance, it must be right when it starts to control wind selling price recharging friendly means to understand that it is all about paying attention the occult, then in a dialogue of the deaf is meant flying flies which is more tiring than doing it together it slips on the ground which can in a pinch impersonate another unique moment, but here it is no, no, no anything else that gets stuck for a prize but that's a lesson that makes you want to take your time and make the taste to increase its focus in his pocket which serves me for the free field and by mistake a troop comes to live in the living room, which makes me think that everything is there waiting to play the comedy by places like the leaders of nothing greatest despair of the current heir breakers dream, even if one has the right to do that outdoors

Aucun commentaire: