when is it now

lundi 27 avril 2015

what about that is not finished

what about that is not finished but for now it reigns lowest is what I understand by reading my review on stamps, when you can have it the same floor as all that sounds like everything different but for now no chocolate ice because the highest in the pyramid there is something beyond me in width, because the height is not determinative that makes only right that curves with health, beer truck or other open window to the blood flows in same situation as the song tells a pear a day without thirst but with much anise refocuses the month several days and coincidentally is hurt wrist and when it's later it must happen soap, like that was the time to make the round trip in another location that is not the same because in fragile times can not stand in strict braces, because to be human we need to know several things, first is the instinct to want to live without him there would be vegetables, then it's the passion that drives us to live without it we would like cows to graze, and then to finish the composition of love, because without it there is no hope, and that's most important to keep the length, because if you only lived one day we could do without, but as is normally destined to live at least fifty years, towards the forty seventh year it cracks on all sides, everywhere why tell me why the moon is round, tell me why the earth rotates, tell me why I was born one day and not elsewhere in Asia or Africa, and why it's like that and not otherwise, it's true that you get used to life and that we find it normal that people are poor and the other rich, and why we can not share everything, what's the point of having too much money, we have a body, a brain, two legs, two arms, then there's nothing to make a ton, I'd like everyone says, take a break, try food together, let no one on the edge of the road, and you will see that life is better, but in the meantime I'd rather wait and take my foot alone in a space I created my own so no need to want too much, I only want escape from everyday life, it's true I do not believe that everything is planned, although there is some uncertainty, even when we laugh or we do not laugh, it's a chance to laugh because in many cases this is not possible, I do not know why, it has the ability to do it, but sometimes we are so caught up in life in the problems that arise are developing wind around us we can not get out until years after when the time has passed and we came out looking it fondly, but not without bitterness because we always think in the same direction for time lost is lost forever and as it is complicated I am trying to pass between the son and I believe in my destiny I'm trying very hard to control, and that's not why he should expect something because usually it nothing happens and it is better that way because if you could immediately take up but is it doing that one is crazy, it is wiser to go belly and see that everything we know is in a box that does not close because time was rusty but I say so what if it's like that is that it should be otherwise, that is all I have to say and I am yet to know who turned out the lights

Aucun commentaire: