when is it now

jeudi 30 avril 2015

another time it's huge, but we must go

another time it's huge, but we must go back any low slope and try another test is quite tiring and I confess that I preferred to take another year but I also know that if I want to become champion must I train enough to one day be able to do what I want with all the speed that I take the top to go even further, but now I do two or three jumps and I stop, it's too late to continue and I know it's waiting for me for dinner I'll come back tomorrow, oh no damn, tomorrow it will not be possible because in France we celebrate May 1 as Labor Day or so the early Marie c is as you want as long as the French system allows to live freely within the limits of photosynthesis and alcoholics fish, otherwise all is well and frankly it makes me not want to live elsewhere, it is pure coincidence if I was born here, I could have been born in Africa or Asia, but now I think now everything that can be thought, while in some countries just say Long live democracy down people's dictators and you see you get the police requests to pay attention to what you say hello to our Chinese friends, it's not funny at the same time when you have to think like its neighbor, it helps to know where is the limit, whereas in France we do not see is so broad that I can say I do not know I do not know what I want to say and to say I would have put myself in a Chinese skin who wants to cross the line, in short, is born in one country and not in another, it's not my fault, indeed it is nobody's fault, life is a fluke, not a imperfection, it is so risky that waste time finding an order time to take my case and I will visit the Great Wall of China is said we see it from space for sure it ' is great but like everything that is great it's very annoying, better visit Switzerland and Luxembourg are the tiny country where people are happy, but it's just an image to tourists, as everywhere, there the happy, unhappy, indifferent, you have never met someone who makes fun of all, who has no idea about anything that is indifference, it's quite rare to find even one suspects that these people are mentally ill because we find it easier passionate, unbearable at the slightest opportunity because we go for an hour of their passion fish, hairpins, gardening tools that details but it takes unnecessary otherwise how would bother singing and jumping in the blink of an eye, it's not every day that grabs a green butterfly, so I spare me a special room to believe that the time was wrong because of scale to make a short trip as it takes 80 years while considering that only true days are taken into account, it's been more than 3 days, the rest is filler like a pool that is south because the north is cold, or it must choose a heater model is much more expensive and it only pleases those who want to show they are rich, but humans are stupid, and there aa no limit is stupid useless futile unpleasant, obnoxious, low uninteresting, vulgar, foul, funny insidious thank you and good luck to all those who may have the chance to live again tomorrow and in rainy weather

Aucun commentaire: