when is it now

mercredi 29 avril 2015

one two three what to do

one two three what to do be quiet for even further into the distance from Paris to sea, that every effort be made in each point a little explanation to convince others will have to be more biting and as is most of all in seeks in losing, it's misery to account, which is not always useful for I say I repeat that it is heard for the last time I expect a clear answer, and start by saying to you and to you and you may or not at all that this moment is chosen more than others to have become a kind of pleasure between two identical moments that are not registered in the database structure trembles not adjusted to that fault who always says the same thing, you know what it is you, the vacuum fiery eyes to the word yes roof this too remains without doing anything and when I think of all that is in the earth, but it's stupid, I'm not sure I understand, one must have what is there or not, ah okay everything is what it still does not stop with you, it looks like it amuses you, if, so, I am sure everything is now well out the back we see what is what, I do not know what to do, everything is so complicated, I must hear or it's stronger, I not trying to complain but still you must admit it's funny, it's just an hour I found what I put everything away and you tell me that it is similar to other systems that records pass at the top of the slope, but why, I thought that the human is low and therefore to believe that it is possible to get up early, after that is not the same one gets angry expected we believe that it's good, then still manages to night, this plan is flat, while all others are equipped with ammunition us to be taken seriously you better be hungry, because to be in the race it ' is the bread which is expensive, but when one is easily confused is that the call center is overwhelmed, so to fast, I am ready to put myself outside of the main and perhaps one day arrive on the side, you know what I mean, but for now it is the failure, which seems to hold a secret but which way you talk, wait, do not go, and how do I know if I 'arrives to paint what the mind tells me to do so without hatred and what to do now, still living, particular project do not bother to do this thinking that it is easier to participate in a double event which has doubled in the course Seine is polluted since the factories spew their venom apricot open tend to have to do it fast, too many holes, what to put in it, it must be killed, or when renting an apartment, but finally d other than me is broader, which pushes me into something contradicted by the academy, which usually comes out on Wednesday and for that reason alone I still say to have peace, now that is not tragic because though they say it's not why we hesitate, no, that's another thing that simply counts like this one is sure to do the circle, which ultimately counts is the opening when one understands that one is lifelong, and this is what is solved forever so take a pen to someone who did not think to need and to answer questions I have something it's called back soon to talk through with the desire that often runs in the chance to make lemons that are put in the soup

Aucun commentaire: