when is it now

vendredi 24 avril 2015

what is good

what is good is good is good is good is good is good is good is good that's my fault for what it's my fault that is great being made by mistake sunny day in being made to make it obvious but with all the skill I am pleased to show those who wonder why I do not do that when everything has been planned for a long time together everything that falls because in the storm can not say no, you must go to the aunts who are to know that the house will be crushed and as it is the end that justifies the means I find him smile when I was told that the system made a mistake and you have to me a thousand euros, while I am looking at my paper showing that this is my chair that crashed down on the head of the old lady, but as I was not wondered what it is like wood, I do it on purpose flat feet to take an output that is not on the plan, that's an old trick like the world when all seems lost one can see that the transition to freedom is an old situation that is looking for a few new and is useful as I do a little cross and how it is an expectation that passes more easily together everything I am to not miss the part Precisely in the news of losing ground in a torrent of mud that will not stop to let the president who seeks to join his love but now the wine flows and the heads turn you have to call a spade a spade and as it is the system that jumps everyone cares because at the moment in all holes and with the help of god we can estimate the time spent painting trees is not as well done a little oil on the pants and then be put into a burlesque situation where everything seems to understand that the time up to exhaustion to fulfill the flat tire left in the garage when someone will come to recover

Aucun commentaire: