when is it now

mercredi 29 avril 2015

what to do to hear the sound of a plane

what to do to hear the sound of a plane I think it is useful to call a captain to know how it feels to fall from his bed to say it's a good mattress that has a proven passion torrid that have lived a man and a woman but now it's time to share the treasure, I saw that there was a beautiful chocolate wafer and when will Mr. Holland will proclaim that the Islamic veil is prohibited in France as in sauerkraut found pieces of pork so why allow bowls that crushes the sand and hear everything I step in the direction of more beautiful Athenian athletes who have run a marathon worthy of the lost sheep in the mountain that could at any moment fall into the ravine, I must warn the prefect to send a helicopter to stop my sheep die of grief on seeing that all is lost, but then goes my shadow north of the position of the passengers in the direction of Mecca once I realized that the price of bread was increased by EUR I took my car and went to Spain because there you speak Spanish and when I say something it's gone for drinks later in the evening, and then I'll see a woman dancing with a big red dress flying with plastic grenade shrapnel and around midnight we heard a big boom c ' are members of the heap who blew a chip stand to show that here we refuse people who want to make some money while enjoying the beautiful view, but now this case is festive pardons before you go but all is quiet this evening, the police came to clean every once in a while it's good but why always have the feeling to see that evil is everywhere in life when there is much good as wrong because for once I agree with it, what happens is a heartfelt gratitude for having put out of danger the little dog who was bored on a rainy day and who wanted to take a bone that was lying Mr. front of the butcher, but hardly was she overwhelmed by the right by a huge yellow dog we really thought it was the end but eventually we realized that the big yellow dog did not want to the bone and the poor little dog came back soaked his expedition was not understood why she wanted to run this danger, because it is fed by her boss, and she is not required like others to run in the street with the secret hope of hitting a good piece of meat, but I realize it's time to go home, nobody expected me but I used to take tea at five time hoping that one day I will be old enough to go home and ring proposes marriage, but at the moment I do not feel able is stronger than me, I go and I pass in my head the few words I would say to him, but can not go any further I tried everything, fear, anxiety, suspicion, no, no I stay at home to think, and time passes, I'm a day exceed the limit and too bad for me but one day my door bell rings, she means something to me, then pushed by a mysterious force I take up the ball and I launched into a declaration of love that made him blush, is not it nice to live this moment seems to be detached from reality and for the first time we kissed

Aucun commentaire: