when is it now

mardi 28 avril 2015

my god thank you for giving me the strength to believe

my god thank you for giving me the strength to believe that everything I do is in a simple course and with smoky places seeking to evacuate the wounded and then in another direction I get up and I do something else, it continues like that for a while and then by chance I'm wrong paper, I thought it was sufficient to show a larger document this painting with words above and around noon I have to do this, c 'has become urgent as if everything is done with patience but with the edge a strangeness that deceives his world because we think evil is quite certain, we should be able to think differently, it is possible and desirable, as in least the most to be honest, who can want, and then in a new space we are caught in a dish for a green salad, more than that one enters the temple of waiting, and yes, you have to be happy with wait, that's the best time, it was nothing, it's good, it's better to have everything right away, we're quickly bored, it starts to tire us, we are caught in the tumult, but c is coffee time, so nothing to go on a crusade, anyway what I do is for me, for her and for all of them who think the world is a play and that it is sufficient press a button to blow everything up, but what I get involved, it takes to repel the feverish expectation, everything here has gone to war, this lack'm oh oh I have the impression hear voices, but it quickly again oh oh I hurry to go fishing, it relaxes me to fool the fish to eat, and as always I took of a doubt, and if all it started without me knowing after all nothing comes by chance and if I am willing to take a choice over another is enough, that does not do the trick, but too bad I did nothing and Moreover I see the price of bread, it is by this that everything is placed coincidence that thinks it's a clear path, but now the storm arrives from the west, that means that the birds will die, because for sure this is obvious, but for others it is ill prepared then it breaks, it's terrible, there is no other way of thinking, everything is taken from the earth I see no error and yet I seek a less noisy and more popular way, I knock on the window, tell me you do not know where I can find a source of hot water, so we are told shower, it seems strange to me, I look elsewhere, I think we should go to Finland over there where the land is directly related to the basement because it does not say it enough, the earth is a volcano, as soon as it digs hundred meters realizes, we arrive in a hot magma beneath the crust as if it bleeds but unlike humans under the earth is burning, while for humans it is warm because we could not live with a body to a thousand degrees we would melt and there would be a small pile but that is not why I can do this, but in discrete locations I am unable to laugh, it bothers me, I love to laugh, especially when I am taken by an anxiety that crushes me, so to have a good time I look for a way that allows me to take everything which has the opposite wall and stretch a canvas bag enough to fear that it cracks and this is what is done, but what it is is straighter than before but not me know it's mine but what is he doing here I am looking for hours and even then I do that

Aucun commentaire: