when is it now

jeudi 30 avril 2015

it is also there to do

it is also there to do that thinking to a loaf or two depending on the interest that grows to hang upside annoyances of a protest movement born from places that are not clean what is not tolerable in a modern city that has to be the image of a perfect face dirt, that's how I met a retired general who was so granted favors to his wife since she died is having a gallop in the moral and dishonorable conduct intoxication of a butcher because to be put in the mouth I want to know if the ears are aware and as we dare make gasoline with matches and now it comes back we must act quickly before firefighters arrived to lighten the mood because I really enjoy this little moment of anxiety when you realize that everything will burn and before dying poisoned by the toxic fumes it enjoys a break in anticipation of paradise, I do not do it on purpose, that's the way it happens in an involuntary fire, everything happens very quickly have to go as fast as possible to remove people will breathe death, that's how it goes in the city, while in the countryside there is more grass then to find out what cows feel the price of milk I do not see it like we believes that all that matters is a joke beating down because the atmosphere regarding the money we do not laugh, we stay here seriously because it is a good family in front but a funny holiday from behind, if wants to follow me I'll show you undress as an orange, thin it's too late, I would have questioned me, what happens now is the funniest but where did I put my car key ah yes I remember I was in the bar when I saw a friend who was passing by, I yelled hey ho, ho and he said okay, we each drank three beers and when we looked we thought ah what the weather changes the person you remember when it was fifteen oh yes but hey it's not worth taking another beer, you will not worsen this case not for the moment that needs to be done hungry thirsty look ahead advance by habit and tender premium way first so unaware of the lack sooner we to believe that this disease is wider but the image bears little one evening to have done it in the room and also in the kitchen which heats when it was cold for a piece of meat there are more comfortable places than why the rest is in vacation but now here I am oh oh I'll see if if looking at the top left, then you see how it feels when one is forced to do the monkey because at the moment no one is silent echoes everything Silent no punishment no joy, that sweet in life, for it to continue for years to memory and do housework all floors that are in front of the brothel since the attacks in July 1995 but that doing kitchen utensils that have fallen in the street at the time of the explosion, I fear they bring bad luck, so I think if I go quietly and by taking them I say a prayer to exorcise the evil which s 'may be hidden inside the coffee grinder or a wooden spoon, then I go and everything happens normally, except the final whistle when I hear someone I turn around and there I see a Type in a huge black gabardine, he passes me and he ignores me gosh

Aucun commentaire: