when is it now

vendredi 24 avril 2015

what appears to be the most stable

what appears to be the most stable is the land that is rooted not in time worth to know what it means to make it easily passes from generation to generation so that it goes easily along all what it really means in a time like in the other with varying impressions but according to what it can be a sophisticated analysis in a precise sense for everything to be well placed in the order of Hindu temple can be satisfied a primary condition of life, knowing the difference between a core and a pair of empty boxes because at this place long ago lived an old man who had been Napoleon, and as this story is not mine I can not say that this is what happened in the days when you could still fish without a permit at the prefecture, but now with a new order that comes from afar must now say what comes of the earth as if we had been accustomed to do this without bothering to enroll in family temple for every year one is admitted to the village festival which had in the center a large barrel of red wine that is produced on the hill just behind what seems to be a good greeting when I was a child and all my friends thought I was the greatest and then time passed and as I do not have found the island of my dreams I'm supposed to take me in hand over most land and have the kindness to take to wife a lady of the coast, like that at least honor is safe, but still the night I dream this little earth that I can decorate as I want but keep a cool head, I am now the father of two children that we need to educate and perhaps they will one day find the island of their dreams

Aucun commentaire: