when is it now

mercredi 29 avril 2015

I expect nothing and coincidentally I find something

I expect nothing and coincidentally I find something, it's not much but rather a new way of doing before I wanted all that changes very quickly but here must recognize that it does not happen like So we wanted to do I change it is the sensitivity of the sensor for a new quest, this time I know what I'm doing because I removed everything else that prevented me from doing what is not possible ah that either, because that mind which slice the bread is not intended to paint the walls, while in every room we know exactly what it can do in an insurgency in the divine chamber pot smells bad it is not a reason to be told yes I know at least three times because I am careful not to step in dog poop, but the fourth time I go over so as not to twist my ankle which j 'have a great need to walk, it is even vital otherwise what more if I hear that word once, I stop to take the time to explain why this is simple you just press the button and then goes around the room shouting I get there I get there and then they fell silent to hear the engine running what drives me to want more, but I must content myself a step , agree it is the first and when I am ready I will try the second, which makes me happy, because basically I do not agree but that is very personal, I'm not looking back but not out, while still losing the battle, it's nothing that makes me laugh, why even make this slope I see the bottom of the valley, which is a bit like my luck that I 'had in my youth, and now I'm doing it all for peace, which is not done right away but with what drags it is not easy to take the first right everything I am now in hand to have everything in alphabetical order then what is a tenderness from him, because for me there is only action that can be undertaken to limit sudden action but still prepared, so that every integer I am determined to take the time necessary for taking a lot of time in an open space to me because no one comes through here is the desert everything is closed, it is a mystery to most to store in the closet, I already full that I found while walking in an area where fresh air is like a caress that increasingly slow I fear that one day it stops, and here I am lost, for I need to advance further more what else to say if I am passing to be put again on the side that is not fast voice, but here a sunbeam comes to pass me the message that this is how we reached the limit, when all blood flowing without stopping what can it be right to pass one last time, which is full of doubt can it go in a new thirst in a month or so history to distance which is significant since we can not have satisfaction in the hole number 15751 is needed to make a decision and go squarely in hole 14 which is away from home but they say there it's a sovereign peace then must choose peace or war, for at least for this plan is a permission to do some trading with the soldiers one can become rich but we may die because the bombs randomly tombs of the short life

Aucun commentaire: