when is it now

mercredi 29 avril 2015

that what remain to say

that what remain to say that what makes the cook and eat hot like an omelet in the kitchen I quickly connected to mass tourism which it continues through the quick start for people to take their sandwiches before it rains and to annihilate all projects an attack threat triggers a terrible void, how am I going to pay my loan if it continues to fart all the time and do it right against misfortune good omen for the future one slice in order and out comes a new hope, and if I became a parent why I start hunting, you first need me a good reason to take a risk of relying too heavily on ease, but before searching I find a small piece of bread and as this continues I am delighted but time passes and from that moment I realized that everything I do I owe to someone high up, which s 'along well with my neighbor, and up there, she is beautiful, she is the one that invites one evening for a drink, but just a drink because I know it is more worried when we go to all that it is in the sea, a whirlpool which trembles before the beach, once I get it right, I see everything from that bald mountain that between here and what goes out there, c is better than two to one, but with this lack that wraps me when I'm cold, what strikes me is the best way to make a plan that changes speed in the plain as to leave by that we must just a little gasoline as it goes down but it's better to remain calm, so that if in fear of putting all to zero in the chain that breaks believe that the avenue is full but in fact it is a question changing me from the habit of seeing everything in black, what I like most is to take the grain and push him to act which can ultimately be made available in an easy to swallow, for what be without top with everything you hear about the fate that came out first but now the powder hurts, to the scene we witness violence without understanding, why not live in peace, is it so difficult for People say yes let's go Madame, Monsieur I also am able to hear the voice that brings us together, once swept his door there remains no element that could ultimately leads to war of attrition while it is stopped decides she has the joy of living in love and that's all we talk with neighbors is determined there is no error at the time because of life everything is white, do not mix colors, it's too complicated, remain in the single and washable white without problem and I think the clock to try to find a solution to the human misery that everyone gets up but for a simple thing like us yes do for the future to the present to turn what you want provided you leave and come back finally in the suite that accept credit cards that do not have to recover the initial investment because it is not a sect everyone's life and everything will be fine, we just want a vacation in Africa that the movement reaches the first humans on earth surprised how then footsteps on my surface so that means losing cause to believe that and tend to for as the weakness of temptation, as do to calm the heat, maybe cabbage or so of the seas that join that's good to hope, when two become one is sharing that what makes the cook and eat hot like an omelet in the kitchen I quickly connected to mass tourism which it continues through the quick start for people to take their sandwiches before it rains and to annihilate all projects an attack threat triggers a terrible void, how am I going to pay my loan if it continues to fart all the time and do it right against misfortune good omen for the future one slice in order and out comes a new hope, and if I became a parent why I start hunting, you first need me a good reason to take a risk of relying too heavily on ease, but before searching I find a small piece of bread and as this continues I am delighted but time passes and from that moment I realized that everything I do I owe to someone high up, which s 'along well with my neighbor, and up there, she is beautiful, she is the one that invites one evening for a drink, but just a drink because I know it is more worried when we go to all that it is in the sea, a whirlpool which trembles before the beach, once I get it right, I see everything from that bald mountain that between here and what goes out there, c is better than two to one, but with this lack that wraps me when I'm cold, what strikes me is the best way to make a plan that changes speed in the plain as to leave by that we must just a little gasoline as it goes down but it's better to remain calm, so that if in fear of putting all to zero in the chain that breaks believe that the avenue is full but in fact it is a question changing me from the habit of seeing everything in black, what I like most is to take the grain and push him to act which can ultimately be made available in an easy to swallow, for what be without top with everything you hear about the fate that came out first but now the powder hurts, to the scene we witness violence without understanding, why not live in peace, is it so difficult for People say yes let's go Madame, Monsieur I also am able to hear the voice that brings us together, once swept his door there remains no element that could ultimately leads to war of attrition while it is stopped decides she has the joy of living in love and that's all we talk with neighbors is determined there is no error at the time because of life everything is white, do not mix colors, it's too complicated, remain in the single and washable white without problem and I think the clock to try to find a solution to the human misery that everyone gets up but for a simple thing like us yes do for the future to the present to turn what you want provided you leave and come back finally in the suite that accept credit cards that do not have to recover the initial investment because it is not a sect everyone's life and everything will be fine, we just want a vacation in Africa that the movement reaches the first humans on earth surprised how then footsteps on my surface so that means losing cause to believe that and tend to for as the weakness of temptation, as do to calm the heat, maybe cabbage or so of the seas that join that's good to hope, when two become one is sharing

Aucun commentaire: