when is it now

mardi 28 avril 2015

Another time I went to the cinema

Another time I went to the cinema and when I came out I saw a strange house that looked abandoned and as I am not curious I went there and I became myself because to be ordered to do knowing that the system wants all incoming be counted for that when it come it's not worth going to complain, as it is time that I go through the house I said goodbye to friends to the next, but with the firm intention not to set foot in this asylum degenerate to contact the mystical call 3103, but that is not my taste me what I like is the spices, funny jokes, laughing people, for it is through the hole I see only one solution permanent transfiguration that controls all ports but also airports, people traveling, the others who have done nothing but who do not think less and as is the custom here, you have to learn the song that tells that one day a soldier returning from war was trapped by a bunch of vultures but as is a chance to leave at noon, it happened that all the rest of the world is a passion for history and as it rocks, it's going car to walk, and now to please the audience a moment to trash that everything that is thrown is put in bags that close well to prevent the garbage start dancing rock in the deserted streets and about five in the afternoon I see a passage that leads elsewhere, so I happening and I try my luck, it's my day, I have no doubt, it's full I'm doing it again, it enters a new box, but as I understand it I like it is well done, and for that I am not the most miserable, because I like the comedy of life, it makes me happy, I can not help it is as if I had decided for nothing that everything that happens in one out of two or three in houses that smell of chocolate and for the chance of getting lost in unknown places but it take me for someone else because I like it my peace what happens when all is done and that I am weightless, which does not usually happen quickly but when I have nothing to lose, because life is sweet and that n 'arrange anything for the pain I will go further and I will shake all I can in my arms to reassure me because I do not know what I'll do next, am I crazy to keep power at any cost a position that passes me over the head, but believe this is true then there more than that hat and red slice of bread or beans, because to be in this adventure I had to wait 47 years to not spoil all the space I settled a living room and a bedroom, which seemed of a sudden be the purest happiness, we know that only when everything goes so fast to the point of turning into dust in the dancing body to remember everything I still have to say, but that's for later as life passes like a bull about to die, that's why I tell myself that everything happens by chance is the result of an ancient preparation because at the moment it lacks salt but then when I go away it will become what it can within the limits of seats available for the bottom one is as close as if we were in school to learn French, but what happens at the bottom is another slice still cut easily because now we are witnessing an amazing spectacle that does not change once in a century

Aucun commentaire: