when is it now

mardi 30 juin 2015

another time seems to approach

another time seems to approach but it's so far away I dream that it will go because this is indisputable because any account from day one, there is no interruption because it takes a very precise schedule of satisfaction the sense that everything belongs to the place, so if we want a chance to participate in circle enthusiasts must first prove himself like that in love we are well off what is not a threat to others but a passion that seeks to open multiple channels at the same time like that it becomes more fun, we do not know what to do with that and as I am distracted it gets complicated when one fell swoop by the merest chance I found a Another time it is not sure yet, but I always put in paris on life so I often wrong but it makes me pass the time is not taken in occupations between noon and dinner because to be in this fight we must be aware that everything is available for an hour, so if we count the travel time, the absence of comments on the quality of work and the shortest way to get there, we must just that I am determined to take part in a question about the meaning of life, as always we must begin first and after it is used that takes over for fun so we must organize myself I take Always support a rule that I find essential, but as is already what I do before you start looking for a joy that opens the field in a direction where everything grows quickly because I also do what I can to be in the circle grows to be established in a role that is what I am deeply and as it is the day to receive a price I find it normal to consider that again I'm in color which is great I see clearly what it is that everything seems free of the urge to take a weight to make it to his friend who wants to have a formal notice to take the initial plan to put it in an easily acquired what could have been take more time but eventually I came to force fate to shorten the time between arriving and the time to believe that this is where I am the best because once you know why you need a source always open it happening something incredible because I want good on my feet, but the fact remains that for doing something mundane I'll have a hot summer so this time I know what I do and right after I contemplate the outcome, though that's why I try to see more clearly I am not sure of myself, I need more time for me to be in the right angle, whatever the weather to lose, there is of course a question that haunts me and if it was all just a game for passing anxiety

Aucun commentaire: