when is it now

vendredi 26 juin 2015

one day is enough to say that in any case

one day is enough to say that in any case we are ready to face the destiny as if ice melts in the summer I knew for years that the earth is round, so for me I get a clear idea around the obstacle and I do something else like him who did it by accident, I think this is the time to be hungry, but as I resist the urge I move on, so I know it ' is greater than it has the air here is always warmer, but as it is a struggle that comes in the string that is around the neck, it has to be done in the same situation that yesterday but as night comes between two unique moments, we must make an effort to connect the two events are not obliged to say that everything is long gone with the field that opens a new cycle however in smoky place that are not natural with what they say when everything comes first, but that's an error of judgment to be discreet because I seek a way to make the transition by being willing to take time to see what happens because being myself even responsible for my actions, I also know that any account from the beginning, so you have to be buried on wisdom to resist the release of gas that surrounds the power of a milky lake in the sense that everything is true if c is against a hollow idea, such that the first is not the last, or while the other puts what he can in the bag to believe that in a century we will have time to do that in saying that it is not easy to go around, but with a laser beam, it will go faster, now you have to go through several stages, one must believe that progress corresponds to the development of intelligence since first inhabitant on earth who had no tool to cultivate, defend themselves from wild beasts, no medication to treat any clothing, is not that this development that made pollution, deforestation, the anguish of living without why, it will vibrate and this is normal because the longer it goes the less you have, which corresponds to the old version when everything became cold, which is not safe but still I know it ' is why we will move as long to see what changes in the direction of openness to life, but in simpler time I see that it continues in the other part, I find myself dreaming and if all this became another world, but why, is it not where I walk is most threatening because wondering where we're going there to be afraid, because it depends on the mental state of people and we see that on earth there are many people who do not understand that diplomacy is to discuss until the last moment to find a peaceful exit to the problem, but there are some people that the gun makes them think because they think wrong, that's what is most sad, evil idiots govern and lead their country into ruin as if we love to give it gets better, but turned not to start so you have to wait it out and have the audacity to take something that is not that we could claim, but as is the urgency must not ask too much issues that could reach a zero result, which is not desirable because the highest point of convergence I see that everything is decided to create fear, so I'm not sure I can do that right away

Aucun commentaire: