when is it now

samedi 27 juin 2015

see that when everyone is off,

see that when everyone is off, it depends on the dependence of waiting, what is terrible is to have because when everyone is wrong, it's as if we left upside down in the infinite inside which corresponds in ancient language at the top in the song of death for all living agree to bless the sense that says all is lost, but now from the horizon a planet means that anything goes, what triggers a riot to cry because it requires a sacrifice and as the slope is too steep, be careful not to hit a rock that bleeds because for what is lacking, we must hear the sound that says I'm there, and this time it's good, we go elsewhere to have time to understand why you always say yes, I want to know why it's like that, not this plan which sells beer, no ma'am I ask what will arrive in an hour when all will become harder for all jumps in the air and how we place a time, one must have the courage to hear the mother crying when she knows that all is lost and that it will expand linens for it alone is to receive a gift in favor of freedom ringing the bells of the loss in itself but now the wind blows, it comes from afar to say that this is the time to open doors and carry the message into the plain, because to be in the trouble it is not worth to say that everything is cooked, because to be in on the secret I do what I can in the wonderful support of the monks who say their prayers only to be sacralized, but that's too late for the earth falls, she goes in the cosmos, it is just as happy to see that everything we know this is a crappy birthday in the suburbs who feels joy, to see that everything is the same for a long time and this shows that it starts it is a time more tender than that between it and so it takes a culprit that can say that everything is his fault because given the expert reports that I found in a cellar belonging to your family, there is no doubt about the guilt of all the means that helped open the door, so for average in France I would say not bad but for the result that comes out of the scope I see other reasons that seem to make the journey without fear of meeting blackmail to be in the best hotel room then to simplify the message I have say that everything is perfect from the beginning I had doubts it is normal because being myself of the naval school, I know what it means to do that in the open, and as subsequently j I saw that everything is off, I wonder why they always say me why I stayed there to watch, but how do you say clearly everything is gone in the sequel and I can not stop the process as the chance can not be put into cooking because the broth is sacred, it starts well and then in an unfortunate chain we witness the execution of myths, because in this place there had said words that could not make sense before any balance is defended by a Captain who said yes to the inner adventure, and as this is the time to say that this acceleration we can have a chance to see that every element considered can also have a vital face and as is always the same I would like to say that if that's how I keep saying the same thing

Aucun commentaire: