when is it now

mardi 30 juin 2015

Once I was lost

Once I was lost I wondered since when, because when I think I do not act, it takes me too much energy then sometimes I wake up somewhere that I do not know then I turn around and then I quickly found that in some cases when we checked in several directions must know how to navigate, which proves that everything that is done is like everything to be in an understanding of area, by more which is strained by what is crooked because at the same time in the South Pacific, a submarine volcano starts coughing, releasing methane bubbles, causing a tidal wave but as the island is deserted you do not know what happens, it is the problem of communication when we do not know something, you can not talk about, and that is of course a limit to understanding the mysteries of life, we do not know for example why we exist, what could show why one is born on this earth, at this time, and in this part of the world, why, why, why, it is not worth trying to understand, everything is masked so that humans can never find the solution, he can spend his whole life he will lose his time, so for simplicity I just going to see the problem, like this I do not mind and I do it freely and it is not what will give me a headache because I like the simplicity and as the simpler it is to live simply, there 'has nothing that would bother me, and certainly not the decision to do that by putting a hair in the nose, or so if we want to have an internal vision the month of June more in life ahead without making a remark about again the result that in the whole chain we can see that this is the same as before, as best suits the mine to be so in the head a few times unable to make a decision I do various exercises that give me confidence, enough to go first in the question of Breton peasants, this time it's good I walk around and I know where I go, for to finally take a highly private road while I m ' arranges not to exceed proper limits, but with no more avenues for the tanks pass without breaking the bikes, and the altitude is good as I set the speed of heavy, so I can always jump start if it falls on a fragmentation mine because the reaction rate depends on the desire to stay unharmed because there is a law that says that as long as all goes well is that all items that have been retained in the current management are randomly scattered to that from the beginning to the end we only see the end result and when it's all over I am pleased with myself because to work for four years, I begin to know where the limits, as iron, dipped in acid for the old, be careful not to move too quickly because in action for the trench he gives more and then laid flat to find out what it's like in The idea to replicate the process for the upgrade I put a bell-shaped candle on the end of the craft suddenly it gives a melancholy impression on the edge of a wood for the international extension to know that means it makes the birds sing their joy of life in the air without having to make geography studies, mathematics, mercury, true, false, temptations

Aucun commentaire: