when is it now

mardi 30 juin 2015

see that there is to be

see that there is to be a's and b which is a good start because I was told to be in the right part you will need a corridor that is as long as the Eiffel Tower, which is just meters to be taken seriously, because for me you have to have time to themselves to have the necessary space for the confrontation of ideas, on one side I put the good and the other side I put the others to study later because time is short, you have to be very fast to capture water from the source, so that immediately it is too late we are obliged to wait until tomorrow to try a new operation, and the days pass, months, years, and I thought that everything is fast now I have to start again for the thousandth time what I believe to have what I call a moment of grace which is not quite what is central, but with smoke and a lot of irony found it elegant, but now he must abandon ship, again I have to take a lifeline, what happens in life is an eternal return, until one day a miracle we no longer takes the same path, but how do we accelerate the pace and arrive immediately at the end, but not me I still have years to live and I do not want to be any old on, my body is still effective, I have no problem, I can even say that all is well and as it is useful to see that everything works out with time I say very well that all is well in the this time and as it is on track I make a point about the usefulness of a daily effort is that through it all starts to grow and as it should have in his ideas, I drop It's too complicated, me what I like is the simplicity, one must have an idea all alone in a particular session, one thinks and then we can move on to another idea, it takes longer, but at least the brain does not get too hot, as this is the time of the passage I prepare not to be caught off guard, which is a display for the trouble, but that's more curious than it appears as the point of appointment she told me to wait in a room but I do not want to do anything more then I remain motionless, wondering what she meant, and as I come tonight see her back, and she asked me why I did not come to see her, so I do not know what to say, and I laugh, saying ah, you know, sometimes you get caught by a question and can not to part, when one remains in indecision, she looks at me with those two round eyes and I feel that it does not understand what I say then to finish the conversation she told me, I was waiting for you the House of Lords to show you my Japanese prints, I told him that I did not understand and that I have to leave for Paris, so we say goodbye and we go our separate ways later in my apartment, I thought back to the woman who does nothing in terms of feeling, but that has me asking me a problem, it was long than it had not happened, and as I am someone who will to the single, I continue to live my life without worrying about the male domination dreams, as what we can breathe calmly face a question through a carnal pleasure as the point where I arrived I n 'I most want to share my life with someone because the exchange with another person is an art that is very difficult to get

Aucun commentaire: