when is it now

lundi 29 juin 2015

one day I was defeated

one day I was defeated and for the rest I go to the countryside to breathe because it takes brown green trees more worthwhile to say that all is well because for it so as to be done in the house most simple, I see only one way capable of taking a shovel to sauté potatoes which quickly falls into the same situation as the previous one because to be able to swim must be persuaded that any account in every gesture, so for the fluidity that does not pass under the anchovies bar, which shows that while the tray is placed in the same sequence all the specials early not late but with interesting since taken the point of view passenger who does not leave his cabin requires a dog to each door to say that everything is pillow, making the short dive into the river, a dead fish thin, but now it sings not a bad month of May but I also am in calm, it is not seen but inside I like mud water that will explode, and as it is said that every year we get a base, as I was told the other day that the song that enters the head only comes out on Saturday as to be ready to do just that, I do what I can to go first, it was not no unkindness but simply an action that leads to another until the release of carbon but now it changes gender, we must light a fire to warn those who are on the other side that the wind will soon approach to spy the time a good time, and now it moves lower body, I concluded that to be in life you need a birth and also a body that seeks trouble, which asks me to do an effort, because for me everything is simple, so I must understand why it may one day it becomes complicated, but for now I still miss what is not fast, but as I not know how to get to the other side, I expect one day by chance I found a passage, and I do not know if it will happen in my lifetime, because sometimes we go in battery but it puts time to go back and meanwhile his heart stopped beating and when the news comes as cold as it is only death can do, but that's not me because I was waiting in the next room that communicates through a door that opens onto another room but with endive can also do it because in a saucepan filled with water that you pass it a strange phenomenon as if everything were analyzed for Health spoke, but at the last moment it switches to a kind of memory that goes, but where are you going so early, I have to do and she said we never saw the ever more, that's why I hurry to do what I have to do because if I get to the corner that is in the main street, I think I will become a bird, or a dirty plate while opening the ball bastards, so that everything between down and we talk about it more because I found a way to quickly jump to the sky, simply reverse its glass and trap air which is in it, you wait two years and when it's the right time that appears on the screen, I put the nose in the glass and then I spend two hours of ecstasy, causing absences because for me doing that too often I am now obliged to stamp my envelopes and as c 'is the garbage collection day I check the gray pants

Aucun commentaire: