when is it now

samedi 27 juin 2015

one day is brilliant because since ancient times

one day is brilliant because since ancient times was the joy that passes every hour, the world turns it's wonderful and months I stuck to the ground and that it does not change for millions of years we are born it lives and dies as is a universal law that one is in Paris, Tokyo, London, Berlin, New York, in Brazzaville, in Timbuktu, Beijing, Taiwan, Bangkok, Lima, in Brazzaville, in Buenos Aires, everything starts all ends everything works out with the police while breakfast at lunch time and everything happens when you do not expect it and as this is the time to live a piece of honey and then I come on time because in my head I recorded the important moment is listening to what is said in my ear which records the time thanks to the brain which is a body is said to be able to take the dimension of a star, but with everything you hear from Jesus died, we must have in socks to claim that the God we pray is the one who creates the earth in six days and the seventh day he rested, that's why I think all we can do is a line that goes from there is to be protected because we do this for have a garlic soup, there is no point in doing all this way to realize that ultimately it is not the right day because we know that to be done without being made, there one day announces the birth while in a hurry you have to know that now you can have this dish that fills the pleasure to make it into the room on tiptoe who is not hungry for it just ate ten chickens but I like the sausage with cream and onions because it always happens at the same time it's time to grab a sandwich that is not yet set in the closet because I like going out at night, when everything shines in the night and we feel that the world spins faster when we see out the time that the rain waters in a kind of dialogue that barks to say that on balance we wait it goes up in worry but I know what happens I take a pen and I'm wrong boredom by turning around the bush like that at least I do on a day that can not lose emotions for anything as they say now that all is discovered but the essential remains discreet for now we prefer an open-sky clearing that lasts only one day rather than work in the slowness that takes years to discover that everything is important since the drop of water to the Ariane rocket, but now it burns something in my body prepares for action of the earth, I do not see why I did that without knowing the slightest blip because everything explodes dramatically I forgot to close the gas and as fate is to have time to light a cigarette, I believe that time has forgotten that the second runs the last act because it's nice to see today life expectancy increases every moment, we are still facing immediate destruction while being prepared tournedos now the heart stops beating, then the body falls to the ground without moving The tournedos cooked too long, it starts to burn and then the whole kitchen ablaze, the bottom body in extreme heat, leaving only dust, fortunately the purse was in the living room because when the flames began to lick the window, firefighters intervened and they drown everything in the dishwater like that everything was clean and then called the children to tell them to cancel their trip to Tunisia

Aucun commentaire: