when is it now

lundi 29 juin 2015

what about the Greek people that invented democracy

what about the Greek people that invented democracy because in ancient times it was the law of the jungle king was called, but one day a Greek said and if we voted to see who will be our leader, it is the revolution of thought, today it sounds normal to vote for their president, but there are four thousand years it was not obvious but time passes and what remains today of yesterday, there is the asks is like France yesterday so bright dull today, but I am optimistic and I am fortunate to live I profit up every fifteen minutes I wonder what time it is as if it would somehow change my life and when I spend half an hour, I realize that the sun is no longer in the same place because I see that the shadow moves, and it worries me that the Time passes so quickly everything happens like a bomb not bother to open if it is for me not to another and as is the air that is in the stomach that is not responsible mercury trouble, but now the machine then flew we had to put it up for it to wait longer to make a choice longest part so that in a sense I pour all the liquid on black, but when I realize fully attended I refer to other moments that were the origin of the mental health of the human first was there a woman or a man or both because it takes at least two to do three and six to nine and eleven fifteen and twenty when it wants but it goes too fast and must be repeated as is the day of distribution of bread, I have to do my way through that sea lions in the opposite corner I am at the town hall as well as others in the pressure of a finger to put the sauce is aside pending the meat and as always you have to know the beast strap to avoid believing that traffic be improved by creating a bridge that passes over the river becuase the sandwich and provided the most numerous and as fire is in the near estuary right party must not over an hour for be sure that everything is in joy unless thirst that opens the field to the last time the con anything but normally I do not do that, it is really exceptional because for me it's the simplest the better I do not mind looking for ways in high colors, everything is gray habit of going too low, I do not see why I can do otherwise everything is so stupid that I'm not able to show my intelligence, which proves nothing but does not remove the fact that everything that is being targeted is the express request of destiny which provides nothing special except maybe to be among the survivors, it is always interesting when it is on a Tunisian beach to watch and especially listen if you hear firecrackers starts running in the opposite direction as far as you can, and wait several hours in fear, finally we learn that are children who had fun blowing up firecrackers, it was not a crazy god with his machine gun that shoots on body tan is it a crime to stay in the sun for the body because yes skin does not like sunburn but by it I see nothing in the sense that a person who harmed person has the right to damaging the skin, may be why we painted the walls white

Aucun commentaire: