when is it now

samedi 27 juin 2015

the lighting is soft which gives me time

the lighting is soft which gives me time to breathe what appears to be the rule, I'm not sure because it's been some time I got here, and it enters my head I ' chose to take the all-inclusive, it's a little more expensive than the basic formula but after three years that I have spent I do not have money problem because I found a good vein that person before had had the idea of ​​digging, suddenly quickly I had money but as in modernity while moving fast I knew it would not last, so I've put money aside and I bought five apartments that I rented out in a very lively place where everyone is looking apartments at attractive prices, and like me what I like is that people are happy, j 'I rented my apartment at normal prices when I see people who exaggerate thinking make a good deal, it's not fair, we must have in mind a normality, if we agree that owns it is normal to rent in good conditions, it is market forces, but if one is greedy one goes prices, that's why I started in the normal rental prices to try to normalize relations and that people find housing at prices that allow them to live normally, that is how I think I can bring help to my fellow citizens, and now I see that all is well, I must myself find something that me fit for life and advance the body watches the trains without finding a station to get into it, it is a human problem, and it's been that it lasts, we imagine at first the human disliking hunting and preferring quickly identify butterflies then it is isolated, and is obliged to live alone until he meets a woman looking for love in flowers, and once they are together and long after, there rebirth in France around the year 1500, because in the chain of generations there is a result that can not be cut because even if the innocent are massacred somewhere there survival because life is so strong that it organizes a reunion when all seemed lost, it is so strong that it passes through the concrete, steel, it's a feeling like the torrent, it descends the slope and it crushes the stone gradually s' rounds, it takes time sometimes you have to go 2 million years before the mountain collapses, but here it's the result that counts, a way of life without suspecting that any advance quickly and sometimes you strong lighting which shows the extent of the problem is huge next to our little life, because to be in time with all that matters here, we must also have a dish from the oven, which is normal because when you can do is that behind there is an experience in the cold in the night, waiting unable to take the time to get to God because humans only live once and as is the uproar in his head he has no time to see that everything is connected, it's still what I find the strongest, when we say that anything is better than it could have done if we had not at the last moment trigger the start in an unlikely sense at the time even if we are aware that everything starts to come together a day like any other, for there in the passion of doing something happens without having to take a ride too long as long as they say it is necessary to leave when it's ready and it is not necessary to run this

Aucun commentaire: