when is it now

vendredi 26 juin 2015

what about the other this foreign continent

what about the other this foreign continent that moves randomly in an unknown direction but what comes first is my perception which is not 100% sure but with the experience we get to 10 % which is not bad when you know what it is in the antenna on the roof with ridiculous means that accumulated in order to pierce the wall that made me say it as it's over, but then one day seeing myself in the mirror, I begin to want something else, as it is the day when everything changes, it allows me to enjoy the wave and have what is done in the management glacial alerts that are intended to make room to nature into the world in a white cloth that can not pretend to the earth in a spade, but with tenacity and the priority among all other choices that lead nowhere, because you must know that if we can not be what we want, the distance between the means and the goal expands so as to have the peace that can not be in a corridor, but drowned in a square of sunlight, because to have done that for years I begin to age, in places cracked my skin so I understand that everything is over and if I feel like it will go to heaven so for that I am for the rapid onset that is not the one I wanted but given the urgency we do not discuss especially if everything is done by chance that it is not in front of the sea coming through the earth in place because to be sure to have the right place I accumulate functions to be definitively accepted among the animals of the farm which is just one step as I intend to do that open in time to lies , what happens next is a series of compromises like that at least one is further from the emotional break because, as for years it is often loneliness that closed space, it must be compensation in funny people who imagine that everything becomes when one is born, but must also see that it's all wrong, because to understand the world one must have an internal vision, something that does not happen in the brush hair, but with the attention we notice after years that all is absent because everything happens one day and off again the next day, so this is why I keep telling myself that everything that happens is a joy illuminates the time to tour is not it the most amazing place to be positioned in front of the life to have what is not said in the birth at the highest of the nation that should have a place for everyone but so why we must fight to believe in full years is unable to pierce the flat which is not the one used for the scabs, but to see the blood flowing I do not take the power, fear of making a bad decision resulting in a lowering in the house that opens onto an uncertain future and as we must balance the weight that can put the limit for other emotions that can not be measured, because the most is quite far decided to return by the road, so to have time to prepare the reaction I begin to pierce the bottom of the country to be sure that in case of threat to the mass there is a place for peace, like that we calculate all rather little sense that makes it widely between and that everyone says yes to further passage that does not change the substance but ahead on the issue of liability regulations

Aucun commentaire: