when is it now

mardi 30 juin 2015

what to do today or wait for rain

what to do today or wait for rain to have an ace in the game of love that never goes out without his cane because after living all this time there is no more time to lose for sport which urges us to maintain a body falling into ruin because after finding that all that changes is the day while I'm doing everything I can to stay the same as the years go by, but I'm someone stubborn I take no risk and as this is the best that I want, there is no risk of being wrong, it's been so long that I think that life is a beautiful course which always between in the same way to properly present something that will not go without saying, because the complication becomes unbearable day because after all I've done now find myself unable to understand what is happening, I may find it a hard and it could push me to despair that much bothers me because after all these attempts to live happily I see that everything is not done, there are still parts that are programmed and as c ' is always that I do in regard to the time I have left to live in the subway or on the train so I think the passage of change coming soon, although I am still not able to take and let what is important to the bedroom door so that tomorrow in the incessant return of the bad days, there is a present that agreed to let me go, because I have not fallen, I'm still here after years of effort and I am always in hope, what I like is to look, so that everything is set, there is nothing to say that the opening is there somewhere in the passage means have a security door but when to open the track there is a butterfly that flies, so to hear that wants to sink the weight, I see very well why I live, there is a path that goes down as one I am taking is not as good as I thought, it's too slow and I do not have years to devote to a mule who will not move forward but as I have not done anything to have a bike, I am obliged to continue at this rate, the same time I am comfortable, it is a neutral landscape in which I walk without any pressure which is nice, because after all what must be for peace, I go as far as I can and I hear that someone is looking for a chance to thank god that is not available because of what I know of love, there is a month supports the agreement, which is critical to have a free view because right now that is strong, it's crazy to see that everything happens in a narrow corridor, because there are many ways to have fun as well this is what I wish for everyone, for that life is gentle, there are trees, flowers, green herbs, anti-cyclonic conditions that give us the impression of living slightly even if somewhere in the body there is a merger that does not turn off and I think all my life I would be willing doubt that prevents to be happy then to go further I looking for a way to escape, but it n ' is not easy because the body is closely monitoring the actions that seem too good when it stops in an emergency a main function, it is necessary to stop and passes a chance to be good is not not why I tell myself that everything and generally good with small stones that hurt the feet

Aucun commentaire: