when is it now

lundi 29 juin 2015

once you have discovered the way to advance the time

once you have discovered the way to advance the time who did not want to play  the bad guy it happens all the time to see that it is black, there is still a light above the table, so that from time to time I raise the head when nobody sees me and I look at the blue sky, which is outside, and I dream to get out of this life that prevents me from being a spirit that flies in the air and now they announced the next generation, it is not too soon, I have only one desire is to go to sleep, tomorrow we'll see what happens because I think a lot right now, I know that everything will last forever, lack is total, but passion remains intact because even though I know I can not live outside, I do not stop thinking about another life, something simple in the countryside with a vegetable garden and walls and a roof and a health is going well and the financial means to not have to do it on purpose to make a vulgar air which would result from taking the wrong path and it is never know how far to go because, as a torrent that can change into gigantic waterfall and is projected down into pieces so I am careful not to attempt the loss in chat-end which could lead to another dimension somewhat easy to handle, it is not known why it starts one day and it can last for years and as is there in that day's story manhandled in a dark corridor that could have an honorable exit but prefers to use his forces in battle winner without causing a worldwide protest for abuse of power, but I am calm in my corner that is me from the long course which is short for a step in annoyance because I know that everything is highlighted in the management of facilities which open an immaterial credit in questions remain unanswered pending a peaceful resolution to find a solution because we have to ask the right questions, which can do something, how to have a way out, where is the disagreement in the presence or absence, why deny it useful to go, I see that everything is lathered and the slide is expected in late evening which I let time take to put nails in my shoes so I can without falling down, always have a higher view like that we get to outsmart the opposite time, it's not easy, it takes s' result but like any activity must start before having a distant vision in the confines of life at daybreak by chance in an unknown place and to become a human manager what more I expect to go through a place that me give a heel, and as it is more than anything I can imagine there is an emergency exit in the corner that is not why but this way I do it knowing that it is better than nothing and as it is said in the barn there is another month each time but that's more disposable because a salad is not yet on the table, yet in the first race I see the bowl is still full of dressing so I regret to say that the time has gone wrong we will have to bring it back right away in pleasant arrangements because we can not afford to miss the day that begins the struggle, because right now it is played very tight, after the singing of the monks were only waiting for the singer

Aucun commentaire: