when is it now

dimanche 17 mars 2013

When I was younger I thought he had to learn my lessons, but now I feel a force pushing me to continue to look for something that does not exist, this power comes from elsewhere, at an unknown location human who spends his time counting to reassure his possessions, as if having ever allowed to pass through the eye of a needle, it is the problem of the human, he does not see what happens this uncertainty we love may change, but not humans in contempt, it reassures him, he said, at least I crush the others, I'm not crushed, but your fate crushes you , human blockhead, every day you nailed to the plank of salvation, there is nothing left of what you are storing, lost illusions, moments of pleasure, it all goes in the hole, the human does not return, it eventually it did not start because how do you know what happens, we have lost the key for millennia we lost, where is the love, where is the hope it remains that we prayer, without it there is no communication, there is alone in his corner, prayer is communication is provided to get lost in the underground hopeless desires touver light, the light comes by surprise, we do not expect it, suddenly I'm good, I'm floating in a reality acceptable, so good, as if I was happy, it's beautiful, it's true, it's a nice trend, I was not prepared for the emotion, life exceeds expectations, what can I expect, everything is blocked, I must wait, this is a long project, it will take decades for that disappointment of hope one day we definitely will be disappointed, there is no other path, the path I chose one day why I chose this one over another, I do not know, this experience is mine

Aucun commentaire: