when is it now

samedi 30 mars 2013

I know that I must be someone, it does not bother me, I'm for many years with me, always asking me what I gotta do to get involved in what direction, is it that I am already go so far, I do not remember, because what I do, I do now, I'm concerned, I am aware of my life, I try to have fun, this is not all always easy, I have made ​​with others, but I always keep a well being insurance is very deep, I'm just feeling that I grow into reality, a couple's life, a child , years of learning, an affordable reality, as a renewed belief, nothing lasts, and yet we continue, it is mysterious, it is unique in our lives, would we have imagined is so strong, it moves so much energy, it is exceeded, it is huge, with each passing day, tomorrow, yet tomorrow, how many tomorrow, one day, once it's time, it's construction, route for ever, an ambition to be happy, this project envelope, he carries us toward an uncertain future, that will be tomorrow, the next step

Aucun commentaire: