when is it now

dimanche 24 mars 2013

one day I have the teeth in poor decisions, tomorrow fingers weak, the sentence in the summer, but solid stories that dive into the water to see what they hide, once this is done, start painting the ceiling is too high, you have scales, time passes, laughter, alcohol, and finally in the evening a little perfume on wet skin shines with sweat in the evening, attempted to stop and not do it again, we have turned the page, it is not worth getting involved, we have no idea, this is how we includes the main human activity, it is no use running, everything is there in front of me, every time I go where I can go, but before taking this decision, I am able to think and engage capital for urgent repairs, it is a temptation mastered, nothing surpasses everything is contained in a limited space that knows no change

Aucun commentaire: