when is it now

mercredi 27 mars 2013

for or against that decision, I'm looking for a solution to that, but please, that is, questions, questions where the answers are, I'm looking, I'm looking right, left, years without finding anything, never mind, I'll do something else, I'll stop asking questions, it's easy life, I wake up every morning, I open my eyes, yeah, one day, yes, I get up, yes, I am saying, I know what day it is, I know what time it is, I know what I need to do this morning is total understanding, I lack nothing, I forgot that I ha 'had a problem, I hurry faster, it should not take more than ten minutes, I even made a commitment not to do what I did before, now I think it's silly to believe that what sees is interesting, I came to the conclusion that what is interesting is itself in a search for reality beyond the circle, the first step that is difficult to change in course, it takes years of research, how to spend, to spend, under what circumstances I can go quickly and well, I do not care, it's just a matter of conscience, the good, the bad, I have put it all together, that is, I 'm happy, it would go from time to time to see what is happening elsewhere, but the time goes too fast, I do not have time to wander elsewhere, I'm on my way, I have a , I walk with pleasure, it is happiness that I treasure, in a certain sense I am able to go where I want, but in practice I have to follow a long-established order that those who wish to take a slap is considered without delay in time, it is difficult to take life as it comes, I always the temptation to add the mint sauce with lamb, but before I have to sit continue to think, today, tomorrow, what else, day, night, and yet, it comes from the north, but the warm wind from the south that is why the earth rotates in one direction, then the human must turn in one direction

Aucun commentaire: