when is it now

mercredi 27 mars 2013

if it is still like that why would you want to change, but the time change impressions, we accumulate day, one day things change, why the brain is spent in another dimension, has incorporated new data does not work anymore as before, the elders are gone forever, young people are no longer, and I between the two, a life long but short when you consider all unnecessary these days where nothing happens, is it necessary to go away, I need time, it allows me to implement uncertainties that lead me to continue my further path, one day maybe I'd died, so I prepare for this uncertain day, I put on to know the mystery of life, the life that stretches before me, I will go to the heart, nothing escapes me, everything has a meaning, the first, second, last, breath divine light candles, soon another age, the dependence of inaction, waiting for the end of life, this short experience that can shine a thousand lights, because it was slow, a step 20 years is a long time but now it's short, it's dizzying, all time is summarized by an idea of a second, it was what it was, now I think I am what I am, I have no regrets, I'm running slow, trying to bounce back amid the agonies, the void that attracts me, it keeps me full, I balance between desire and expectation, it starts, it comes, it will this is safe, as it is certain that two is after, sorry, but I must continue

Aucun commentaire: