when is it now

dimanche 17 mars 2013

will he love other ways, the daily sinking into reality what else to do, I have no idea, I live my life as if it were mine I do not see any other solutions, it suits me, I'm slow, that's my problem, I do not go fast, I must check that I control, I'm ready, it takes time , but I'm not worried, what is said is said, what is done is done, do not panic, everything is there, there's a choice, it is an exercise on a daily basis, it is not difficult, it must be applied, life is generous, it promises nothing but gives time for those who want to engage in an experience that takes years, a simple pleasure, of benevolent intententions I do not want no trouble, it works well, it is peaceful, this is my project that never hurt anyone, it is the pleasure to share something, it does nothing, it should be used, the life is cold, no caress, no heat, as problems, but when you know how it is better, we are in a comfortable position, it does not matter, it's wind, against the evening I close the blinds, you never know what can happen, a bad encounter, fate strikes, what were their intentention, they wanted to push me around and steal the car, I'll never know, I'm left wondering that I wanted it at first, but upon arrival they changed their plan is mysterious, I could have spent the evening news, attacked by three people, he steals the car and he can not go home him, that's life, we do not choose, we suffer, but why all of a sudden, they change their plans, is the intervention of an angel, they saw that it was not well to shake someone to steal her car, life is beautiful

Aucun commentaire: