when is it now

vendredi 15 mars 2013

I do not remember if I'm able to live happily, I do not know how to go well, even though I knew yesterday, so today I woke up and told me that happens there, I 'm am alive, what's the point, I am useless, I am worthless, it nothing happens, I do not feel the earth turning, but now it comes back, I had a brief moment of concern that is what happens in the brain, this cluster of electrical connections, chemical, physical, the body which gives the impression to go well, because it is only an impression, in life nothing is known and fortunately, because if we knew that the Pope knows the day of his election, all the secrets of the church for 2000 years, I know my life, even if I forget three quarters, as this takes a lot of instead, yesterday is gone, it's gone midnight, I was watching TV, I turned my head to see the time, the needle was at the top of the twelve and a once she got in today, trying to escape, forward at a rapid pace, there is no time to wait, childhood, adolescence, it goes fast, it exceeds the years honking, we risk an accident but we can not do otherwise, there is no other speed, it is not better than the flies that crash against the windows transparent, will we one day we crushed against the Wall of fate, and bam, all gone in a second, while believed firmly that the passage of time still for long life, this comedy insatiable wants more, it is never enough every day thousands of deaths and thousands of births, all is well

Aucun commentaire: