when is it now

lundi 18 mars 2013

he will one day that is what I do, but before he moves slowly as not to interfere with my career is that he must be careful, without believing that it is happening now, it is a matter of principle, I am someone you respect, I am not a murderer, I'm not a sponsor of drugs, I'm just a citizen who tries not to pay tax earning some money every month, I'm doing what I can, it does not interest me much, money, what to do with money, nonsense, believe themselves above others, believe him capable to do anything, dreams of children who become shameful orgies in the service of evil, what else to say when one is unable to dream, I saw my life as it happens, not trying to change some thing, because it is normal to live each day as a formality that goes well, this is a test for 45 years, I live my boat not to sink to the bottom, sometimes it moves, I have to shim the bottom and expect a sudden jump in trouble flowing constantly, luckily the clock is ticking, there is not a minute to lose, everything is wrong, I quickly gained the shore, all is well past hours of walking, and now I understand that the timing is right, this is the one I knew, it is a human invention, not flat, it is inflated to last, calmly projects prepared, the beginning, middle, hunger at fixed times, moments of pure pleasure, and then the routine, the hours pass, the night I light the lamp, it is not yet been and long evenings, now I'm going to go well, it is an attempt to believe that all is well, what I know is a proposal innocent, nothing major, I just want to try through the middle of anxiety since I was born, I've never been able to do otherwise than to live simply, never been tempted to go wrong, I stay in the opportunity to go well, I constantly véririfie extent the vagaries of life, and I find nothing weird, I'm surprised, I mean all the people who complain, then I look for in my life and I can not find anything,

Aucun commentaire: