when is it now

mercredi 20 mars 2013

when I go there, I know I'm close to something resembling my fate, I must be sure, this is an important question, am I able to start to see a weight s' away, I feel lighter, it's gone and it does not come back, it's over, it should be better, since I decided to continue in a joyful reality, I make rounds to be sure not to break the atmosphere, it is important to be well positioned to give the maximum time comes, what comes is truly accessible, it's very easy to say we should be able to get better and better, so that the body deteriorates, it will not, quickly, I am making a turn, I continue where I left off, this is how I can do what I want, I'm usually in exchange for years I could not free myself, I had to match education, now I'm back to party changes everything, I no longer have to cross the line, I'm rounds, it amuses me is better than that, I understand the need to be careful, occasionally there is a risk, how to negotiate the turn, I have to slow down, look what happens, you never know what can happen, is it madness life, this lack of reason why it's always the same thing, we can not leave the circle, wait days, weeks, months, years, and one day, no one knows why it happens in another category, it is only because you have older, time passes, the print is huge, we know nothing,

Aucun commentaire: