when is it now

vendredi 15 mars 2013

one day we live, we move, we come back, we look, we done it counts, it's big, it's loud, and then one day it falls, it is weak, it is unexpected, it is small, it no longer is lost, forever, forever, so before leaving I decided to take the time to not break immediately all the eggs, I prefer to go slow, take my time, try several every day things and have a small piece of chocolate, it reassures me, I continue my project, sometimes I think it's crazy, but mostly I just do what I can do, it m balance, write as if it meant to live, it is a satisfying experience, I know that we should not exalt himself, pressure is high, do not swallow too much air, it may rise the brain and cause paralysis systems congnitifs, I so pay attention to the rhythm, I advance slowly mastering sensory flow, all levels are balanced, the pressure is maintained in its role as the engine, everything goes well for the moment, but I also say that maybe one day I will not be able to manage my life, idea crosses my time to time, but no reality just feed this vision, it stops immediately and I return to my work finding the source of eternal love, the love that people have somewhere in the body, but they are afraid to show because they are afraid to show a weakness that will be destroyed by evil, it was So all built walls to protect themselves from the attacks of those who are malicious, which will then go your way, you're protected but suddenly you miss relationships, nothing differentiates a wolf in a sheep, humans have all heads, arms, legs and the person who smiles can hide a bad intention there who know very well lie, then I am careful and more time passes the more I distrust the other, I have no new friends like before in my youth, I do not trust as before, I'm getting old

Aucun commentaire: