when is it now

mercredi 27 mars 2013

quickly jumps lightness, while there, everything breathes, everything is in the same dimension, we advance without knowing, it is a project, a construction that will hold at least 20 years, then destroyed it to build something that does not like before, it's over time full of youth projects, we arrive at the truth of view, it is a sudden arrival is solid, nothing to do, throw it out the window, c 'is new, we breathe less than before, but I'm free to find the missing, it's been too long I'm stuck in full agreement, understanding, informed exchange, clarity, liveliness, but life is unleashed, aggressive, violent, beautiful, nothing to say, just live without complaining, it's too late, we'd like to else but the shock is brutal, crushing, yet I thought it's all of cinema, real life is the messy, contradictory tendencies, yesterday, today, believe that it is possible to continue to overcome resistance, it takes time, I do, I will, if it is true, then I'll go somewhere

Aucun commentaire: