when is it now

jeudi 21 mars 2013

I have not yet found a winning combination that would allow me to continue without worrying about anything else for the moment I find the evolution of the break in the wall, it does not make much noise because there no hole, barely begins in the cheese, it concerns only a few passengers trouble, nothing lasts, swelling due to an emotion in fat, my stomach is a balloon, then gradually through flatulence flanges , I can get my body back, this is a slow but safe in the sense that I feel things, I'm just like that, thinking about what I do all day except of course the moments when I stop, it happens often enough, it's not that I like it, it's just a nice routine, the hours are hollow, they do not satisfy all, but sometimes the one of them starts to sing his voice heavy with innuendo when talking quietly is that we have something to hide, then I go through moments of uncertainty, I am always aware of what is happening, or am I unable to understand this point, what happens there, I am now ready to believe in something beyond me, it's a habit that I 'I took when I realized he had to think otherwise, nothing can happen without believing that it can happen, then we do not know what could happen, because it would have powers that exceed the limits

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Ιt's truly very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I just use the web for that reason, and obtain the newest information.

Also visit my website: Sensepil Review