when is it now

dimanche 24 mars 2013

if this time is great to see how the small detail that can not be removed, a tiny but still who is the founder of my life, the first molecule that allowed the building to take off is an important question that I try not to evacuate in the possibilities curiously satisfied, then I am not of those who believe in miracles, I believe in work, time passes, the major, the relative satisfaction, and some extent to the madness of life going, strangles, crushes, embellishes, ecstasy of the moment in which simplicity can not escape because the time is closed, there is no reason to be afraid, while is organized so that the human is in full consciousness of what does not exist, it is not the opposite of the main thing is just a way of being that is essentially brushing, bed with sheets, feeling of happiness, bloody swamps, frogs yellow and so on because it is not what I want to do

Aucun commentaire: