when is it now

lundi 18 mars 2013

I walk slowly trying to see where I'm going, but often I do not see anything and you still have I committed so I think it is possible to gain speed by standing still, it is a belief that the impossible does not exist, life is indeed mysterious, there is always the temptation to decide and remove what you do not understand, it's convenient and it may delude, but the day comes where everything collapses, life has gone strength, as always, without discretion, without attention, violently, suddenly, there's nothing left before we had nothing planned, it hurts, it feels good, I do not not know, it's like that, it does not change anything, everything is flat, one must go back and start again as before, because we can not do otherwise, there is just a void impossible to overcome, allowed side, it gradually recedes, the memory remains and disappears in turn, but how to get to keep the balance, all pillars have collapsed, it is the magic of life, what we thought was not strong, but it took decades before you know it, what really matters is my story, what I do in my life, the rest is what

Aucun commentaire: