when is it now

mercredi 13 mars 2013

la la la, yeah yeah, but how does it, but yes, it is safe, that is, how do I know where to find it, I take the height, it can go further and further in sense, you have to be, forget that one is able to understand the original meaning is accessible, it does not require intelligence, is emotion speaking, there is no reason which is above love, love is the king of the jungle, it is the most amazing thing is that I wish the next pope, whether in love heart , it feels good to feel good, supported by mere expectancy, the time is here, I listen, I know it can do many things, provided a good position, I see many people who do not know where they are, you can be old and not knowing where you are, it is not automatic, you have to look, it can be long, but after a while the light comes from the South, I position myself, I know where I come from, I know where I'm going, I breathe calmly, I live simply, I know where I'm going, it's good, I'm focused, I pray often but never to ask for something because as humans we do not know as to translate the graces of Mary, I think we're surrounded by, life is often a centimeter and it passes, then I pray while walking, it is a litany of pilgrim

Aucun commentaire: