when is it now

mercredi 27 mars 2013

it was some bound, in a way it thinks, but what about the other true, it always starts with the right and the most stupid we continue to misunderstand, it speaks for itself, in a story there is always a good and bad, in life as if it were that easy, everyone is good and everyone is bad, it's just a matter of luck and opportunity to once can be bad, while the rest of the time it is hollow, it is slow, it is neutral, no wave, and then a tsunami, amazing, elusive sand in the ears, to know if it has, there are up to 8, it takes time, but how else, it runs in all directions, how can I catch one without hurting me, pay attention to the fall, it is prepared, now we maybe but after that happens it, I do not know, I do not know, I do not know, a plan quickly, I must know where I am, it is important not to lost, time is precious, it goes from point a to point b being careful to go well, it is important to say that we are convinced to go well, it is very personal, nobody can that it is important to believe in yourself, it is oneself that goes away, so far away that it takes time to go, we do not do it in a day, it takes concentration, the ambition, the extent of the joy of existence, of confinement, because the air too many can not work peacefully, it is a question of oxygen, it gives life and causes death while I prefer the confined environments with a certain amount of muscle

Aucun commentaire: