when is it now

mercredi 20 mars 2013

Is this an emergency, where to go, what is it now, I must be ready, but how, I have no choice, it happens, only, simply, that's how it I must be in the drive, this is an acceptable position, otherwise how could I believe that life is beautiful, it is a situation that I would not have been taken lightly, but it is too late to change is planned for a long time, I would not have gone so fast, what is running, but with age I realize that I'm fast, I love it when it goes fast, it does not control anything this is exhilarating, but it may fall, I did not choose my body is the result of a cross of atoms in my design, destiny starts there, then it is a succession of days or less successful, but before continuing I must asssurer that I am able to have enough energy to lighten the weight of the dead old feeling since I am able to take life without falling

Aucun commentaire: