when is it now

mercredi 27 mars 2013


I was suddenly aware of a strange noise, it was coming from above, but without knowing where exactly I then decided to think about something else, this is the chance of human thought can change when he decides, sometimes it does not, it is too disturbed by a dominant thought, it does not pass, we only think of one thing, it takes time for that neurons are released, it is occasion of a great feast, we can again flow freely from time to time the passage narrows, it is a verb in the second group, it has to know the grammar and spelling, it is as if we could walk on the moon, but before you see what is wrong, we should go see where it goes, it is not far, today is the easy to understand what is happening, a free management hope, you should be fine, I'm not complaining, I am always in an attempt to join the ends to find that it is important to brush your teeth in the morning, because after it can turn into a nightmare, we should be able to see his entire life to avoid making mistakes on a daily basis, because time passes does not give information, what is the best for me, I do not know, I do not know, it does not pass, it is stuck somewhere, I do not know where, I do not know where, too bad I'll try something else, but I'm not capable, I have to continue what I have been as years, it is like that and it is not otherwise

Aucun commentaire: