when is it now

jeudi 14 mars 2013

should I weigh every word to know which one to take, a single word can he have enough weight to give a strong sense, I'm not there, probably because I'm French, not Japanese, over there they like small poems few lines, I have the impression that France is like the amount in this amount there particular moments, pieces that stand out, like the ice-releasing anonymity blance, but before sinking into the icy water, I would say something, it starts well, then do not panic, we're in rhythm, is all I want to say that hope is good, the temperature rises after snowy and cold winter, the sun warm my back hard, I was just wondering why write, put a word after another in a string that sense, I am obliged to make sense as we put light in a room to see something, the meaning is learned since I was 8 years old, it's been over thirty years, I can not separate myself, I wish I could not, every word I ask questions of spelling, grammar, verb conjugation, I spend my time trying to go between the lines and I am constantly brought back to the same place of learning sense, this time in my life when all of a sudden I heard read and understand who I was, it was a great novelty, I do not complain now, thanks to that I can write what I would like now c is to open up to nonsense, emotion through us from side to side thousands of times a day, it is a clear attempt, I know where I'm going and I know I'm going

Aucun commentaire: