when is it now

dimanche 24 mars 2013

I did not change anything, everything is there for a long time, I just match the moment, it is a year without passing air, it's shaved bitumen glued to the flat surface of the earth, even if you are sure its roundness, for me I know the earth is flat, I walk without fear of encountering a tiger, it's time we put them in a cage, but I can meet a guy with a gun n 'not agree with me, so we do not know, but what is most important is the game, the rest we do not care, all of a sudden capsize it as a balance swing, it is evening, the morning, everything happens so fast, I have nothing prepared, it must be now, there is no time to lose, the time is money, I do not have environment, I am alone, I want croissants, then I want to eat meat, but before I go pee, it counts for a lot, a human can not live without love, the love is first given by parents to children, we know that parents who are stuck and can not give love psychotic children do poorly in their own skin, unable to exchange normally isolated moments, the tomato sauce with pasta, and in twenty years nothing more to say, because the source is extinguished forever, it's over, it was good, I could never go beyond the first circle, I do not know why

Aucun commentaire: