when is it now

samedi 23 mars 2013

a day will come when I will know because I am very careful about what I do, I do not forget, I stand in a thunderstorm, because life is brutal, it does not prevent the birth of an oversight, a comma, a dot, and then the long awaited moment arrives on foot, he preferred to do it in simplicity, it is not suitable for modern playing harder, which became with time erases what happened yesterday, from time to time I look at my watch, it is not yet time to go through there, I still have to do many tricks for me to see the possibility of a sudden could correspond to the old habit to see what can be heard, it's fun to take a decision and expect it to produce effects, it actually happens, doucueur very softly, height, must tilt your head back to see that it comes from the top, I was down, looking for something when I realized that the top there was something that shone

Aucun commentaire: