when is it now

samedi 30 mars 2013

the sun returns, good news for months cold froze my body, I was sweating more, snow, icicles, feet, hands, legs, everything was cold, it lasted months and then yesterday a shy sun announces the return of heat, suddenly, in a sense light, I thought finding this obscure reality, the unwashed asses who heat with odors of forest crowded with old poops year behind which were first dried, then mixed with the soil and then redried to release a delicate scent that makes curling nostril, which all the bodies piled up in the subway, not having been anxious this morning before starting work spend a little soapy water on the ass, giving him the opportunity to respond to the aggressions of the body is sweating innonder the hollow of the human, it is a story that repeats itself at each turn of the heat, I do not know please consider this time, I was surprised, as if I had forgotten the last time, is that by myself before I agreed to feel bad, and now I reject this idea by taking firm decision to wash every day when heat will return, I get older, I pay attention, whereas before I did not care, I am now again in order not to look like the herd, a desire to myself from the pack to go somewhere to think, without having to lie, but it exists only in my dreams, I am someone then it depends on many things

Aucun commentaire: