when is it now

samedi 30 mars 2013

why I think what I think, what makes me think my brain is autonomous, he presides over the movements of my body, my vision, my senses, my perceptions, my desires, my frustrations, my dislikes, I can not stop thinking and sometimes I even find myself thinking while I thought I was in a position to vacuum, quietly, without making a sound, a thought came to ask me about the meaning to be given to an event which touches me, so I see that the time is always in action, there is no interruption, you can change the pace of thoughts, for example when I walk for an hour, I'm rambling, and my thoughts are less directed they fly freely, mixing with buildings from the street and people I meet, but now it's happening, it's violent, ideas bump, nothing remains of yesterday the fight is fierce, which will be the winner, I do not know, I get back, it does not concern me, even if one day I will still go ahead, for now I'm sitting, and I think about my joy of living, it has to think about his happiness is mine, I built patiently, without constraint, with the desire and joy

Aucun commentaire: