when is it now

dimanche 17 mars 2013

I need to understand why this happens, it is simple, it is 5:28 p.m., what more, it goes, here it is, one, two, three, when I am once again in a position to take something that interests me, I'm more or less in the consciousness of what is good for me, this is a question I do not ask myself often because I can quickly locate myself in the wide world I place myself at level 1, the level of simplicity, nothing happens, everything goes well, this is an acceptable situation, silence, peace, now repeated millions of times, without variation, a stability wonderful, I never know ever since this state in life you only live once a period, the following will be different, but it is without regret that I leave this time, when it lasts too long, it gets boring although boredom is not something I control not having had much opportunity to get bored, life is too short, it goes like a comet in space for a short time and it is finished, I have not found how to slow down and I believe it is known that aging accelerates as you move the decades, the anxiety rises, will I be able to live well until the end, or will I end my life ill and unable to continue to live lightly, I do not know

Aucun commentaire: